Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gc17

Johnson Prototypes

4 posts in this topic

There recently was an auction notice posted here regarding a number of unique Johnson prototypes. Does anyone have the original site link and does anyone know what they sold for?

On another subject, I have to admit the navigation of this site is puzzling. The JLMG board heading lists 67 topics with 111 replies, yet when you click on the link, the message indicates nothing found. Am I missing something here or are the posts in this forum purged?

thanks,

g

There recently was an auction notice posted here regarding a number of unique Johnson prototypes. Does anyone have the original site link and does anyone know what they sold for?

On another subject, I have to admit the navigation of this site is puzzling. The JLMG board heading lists 67 topics with 111 replies, yet when you click on the link, the message indicates nothing found. Am I missing something here or are the posts in this forum purged?

thanks,

g

This link will get you to the auctions. My link

I think you have to be a member to see the realized prices, however I can tell you the final prices were:

Lot #1543 $5175

#1563 $5463

#3512 $7475

#3490 $11,500

I hope that helps!

thanks,

g

What's puzzling?

You simply are not searching correctly. All you have to do is to click on bar that says "Click here to expand topic filters". Put in whatever criteria you want i.e. ALL and click the button and you get all the posts you have specified.

auction notice posted here regarding a number of unique Johnson prototypes

As you probably know, these were NOT "Johnson prototypes". These were "fakes" probably fabricated by an individual in California. It is possible that the actual individual doing the machine work was a gunsmith in Colorado. Be verywary of so-called "Johnson prototypes" with an "X" prefix serial number.