Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Scott

Tulsa Gun Show

4 posts in this topic

The big Tulsa show will be November 13-14th. I will again be at table 19C2 upstairs. Come visit and talk Johnson's. Anyone needing something, contact me, and I will try to bring it if I have it. If you have any extra parts , etc. I am buying. Joe

The big Tulsa show will be November 13-14th. I will again be at table 19C2 upstairs. Come visit and talk Johnson's. Anyone needing something, contact me, and I will try to bring it if I have it. If you have any extra parts , etc. I am buying. Joe

Tulsa report: about six 41's for sale ranging from $2200 for a severely screwed up sporter with scope to two nice all originals for $52-5500. Two of the average military were none functional as shown but seller just scrugged at information. Rock Island Auction displayed a restored one in upcoming auction which I think might be a Miltec gun estimating $6-8000, claiming original nicest one they have ever had to sell. Cranston Arms logo was buffed off, non-original black finish. Beware of auction descriptions. Attendence was down as was table count. They widened aisles and inside islands so as to look full. New cost for 2011= $140/table. Buyers not spending much though I sold one 41.

Got the barrel to try to reclaim after smoke/water fire damage. Bought a 6mm Lee Navy rifle. Anyone have anything for one?