Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ed Johnson

Merry Christmas

6 posts in this topic

:) To all Members and Guests....A very Merry Christmas from the Johnson Family....and may 2011 be a better year than 2010

you and yours also I cant tell you what a joy it has been finding a site were the people have a true respect for each other, and the fine fire arms that you father designed,, so may you all have a merry christmas and a happy new year

ed,

Merry Christmas to you, your family and everybody who is reading this.

For 2011: stay healthy(and I hope my Johnson M1941 Number 3 finally comes out of it's hiding place....) and all the best.

greetings

Adriaan

from a snowy Germany where 10 inches of snow are able to create "chaos" :blink:

To Ed and the rest of the JSAR gang:

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and the potential for a Very Happy New Year!

Once again, I give thanks that we are able to have the Internet, for the time of some very dedicated individuals, and the freedom to post and read what we wish!

Here in the heart of New England, we have watched the European problems with winter storms with much interest, as we have seen several potential storms head out to sea.

Once again, part of the New England coast is bracing for what may or may not be a substantial storm...all depends on the track along the coast.

ArtR

To All Merry Christmas from the sunny AZ. Its was in the low 70's here yesterday. A beautiful day. What is this SNOW of which you speak?????

When that stuff happens out here, the natives get crazy and start sacrificing virgins to the gods, as we feel we have angered them somehow..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lots of hope and a prosperous new year to all. Ryche

Thank you and Merry Christmas in return. I'm a little late, but was out of town.

I didn't get to shoot my Johnson on Christmas, but fired a few from it at the range today. I even ran into that rare thing while there- another Johnson owner.