Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

chat

6 posts in this topic

is there a reason I canot get into the chat room and I see there is 800 and some topics but only one page on the fourm, can anyone help out thanks paul

That's a good question. :rolleyes: I can't access that feature either. :( I'm not even sure if we actually have a "chat room"??? As to your other question about the 800 topics, I don't know the answer to that one either. Sorry I couldn't help. Perhaps Webmaster will come to the rescue. :D

It is quite possible the "chat" feature is not turned on, though showing as available.... sometimes it is not worth the effort to open up that can of worms

I really wasn't looking to use it but wasn't sure if something was being missed thanks guys Paul

I had the chat forum activated a while back but there was zero use and very little interest in it at that time. If there is enough interest or requests for it in the future I can reactivate it with very little effort.

To read older posts: In the blue coloured bar at the bottom of each forum post listing it should be marked "Click here to show filter options"

Click on that. That bar will then reveal 4 drop down boxes. Go to the 3rd box from the left "From: 30 Days". Pull down the menu and change that to "Show all". Check the radio button "Remember Filters". Press "Go"

You will get 29 pages of posts.

Webmaster, thanks for the info. Over the years I've found that the fewer "BUTTONS" I push on the computer, the better off I am. :rolleyes: Pushing buttons usually ends up with a messed up computer. :blink: I'm still afraid of "RSS" feeds :excl: since I have no idea of what that is. Using a "portal" might just land me in ancient Egypt. B) Now that I know what is safe to touch, I'll be able to see all those other posts. :D Thank You. (P.S. Obviously I've learned how to put in emoticons and change the font size and color.)