Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
M48TANKER

1944 Johnson Machine Gun Manual for sale

5 posts in this topic

M48TANKER-

While I was digging out my copy of The Model 1944 Manual, the Webmaster answered and directed you to the Manuals Page. I have a copy in French of Le Modele 1944, a copy of which is also shown on the Manuals Page.

It also contains 20 pages and is 8 3/8 inch long and 5 1/2 inch wide. I would assume the English version would be the same size. On the outside back cover, it also features The Model 1944, facing right, similiar to the front cover, except with no writing.

Good luck on the auction.

Thanks Jim and Tom, I placed a bid...now we'll see what happens next. :rolleyes: I need to post a picture of my original 1941 JSAR manual....the real one that I got after the "repro" manual. :o I also picked up a sort of travel guide of the Netherlands for the war period...very interesting. I'll post that too. I suppose you guys have seen the prices of the Johnson bayonets lately? :o WOW ! $600.00 :blink: I guess you can't blame a guy for trying. :D

Tom, The french version is exactly the same apart from the french text and an extra photograph (of Chan Gardiner in the draughtman's shop) on the last page.