Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lfrincke

Front Sight

7 posts in this topic

Hello Larry, try Mr. Joseph Scott on this board. Then try Sarco, Numrich Gun Parts Inc. .....then Ebay and Gunbroker.

Just look under "Joseph Scott" on the members list page...... and use the messaging system to contact him. He does most of his "business" by private conversation. By the way: WELCOME TO THE FORUM. Sometime we forget to extend the Welcome Mat to new members. So..........

WELCOME

For information, I have new front sights with pins, either in the white or "parked". If a gun has a sporter ramp front sight, there is a hidden screw under the blade which must be removed and the tapered barrels will require machining a straight step to accept the military type sights. Same for bayonet lugs. If military sight or lug, find the small end of tapered pins and use a small carpenter's nail set to punch them out.

Mr Scott,

I want to bring this barrel back to original condition. I have a bayonet lug on the barrel with no pins. I don't know what the original sight looked like other than drawings from Numerich. Is there m ore than one sight for a production 1941 Johnson? Can you take this barrel and return it to original condition?

Larry Frincke