Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
douglas.hughes

New member introduction and a question

7 posts in this topic

Hello all, I am a new member here on the forum but have had a life-long love affair with the M1941 though I have never owned one. I am looking to rectify this soon.

The Tulsa, OK big gunshow is coming up in November and I was curious if any forum members planned on attending. I would enjoy meeting and talking about Johnson rifles if possible and enhancing my knowledge. My email address is in the profile section.

Thanks for the forum, lots of good reading here.

Regards.

I will be at Tulsa on upper level at table 19C2 with parts, wood and one refurbished Johnson. Also have 1903 WW! Warner Swazey sniper, 1903A4 WW2 sniper, two German K43 snipers and other military guns. Come visit and sit if you get tired.

Hey Welcome to the board!!

There is a whole lot to learn here and always new stuff coming to light.

Alot of good guys here also.

Ryche

Mr. Scott, thank you and I will come sit a while as I'm sure I will be tired. Sounds like you have some interesting guns. See you there and I'm looking forward to it.

Welcome. Take your good walking shoes for Tulsa. I went a few years ago and it was really good, but with 4000 8ft tables that is over 6 miles of tables. If you go 8 hrs a day for 2 days you have less than 15 seconds per table!

-wwiifirearms