Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lemmy

Johnson 1941 Parts

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Looking for mainly the main spring/recoil spring.

I contacted Jack First parts and they claim to have never had parts for 1941. Also tried Sarco and Numrich. From reading the suggestions on other posts, I tried to contact J. Scott first through the site's PM twice last month, but I haven't received a response. Being new here, I'm not sure if I have limited privileges, but it looked like the PM's went through.

I guess that's another question, is there a probationary period on the forum with limited privileges?

Thanks

Lemmy,

Our apologies for your requests not being acknowledged. I don't know about Jack First, but Sarco and Numrich have limited parts available. Numrich, (Gun Parts Inc.) seems to have more parts than Sarco. Parts in general are difficult to come by. Usually if you have a need for a specific part just let the board members know and chances are someone can lead you in the right direction.

Joe Scott's health problems have caused him to limit his production of some parts which he duplicates. His parts will always bear his "mark" so you'll know if he made it or if it's a used or new old stock part.

Watch Gunbroker auctions, and Ebay will occasionally have a part of two. If there is something specific that you need just let us know and maybe someone has one stashed away.

Fortunately the main spring/recoil spring is an easily available item. Check with "JPeterr" on this Gunbroker auction:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=330056982

His price is right in line and he's a good seller. He usually keeps a small stock of buffer/action springs.

M48TANKER

Hi,

Thanks. No need for apologies, I was just looking to be pointed in the right direction as the usual mentioned suppliers didn't seem to have the spring.

I appreciate the lead and will look in to it.

Thanks again.

Hi,

I was contacted by Joseph Scott and just received the parts and DVD. Everything was excellent.

Thanks again for the help.