markgasmo

pics of my Johnson

7 posts in this topic

here are a couple pics of my johnson. SN# 8651 (no letter prefix) non matching B-prefix bolt. has sporter barrel that i put original sight/lug on. had a cracked sporter buttstock that i just replaced w/ a "Genuine Joseph Scott" repro.

see pics of stock. gun pics did not post for some reason

post-5884-2683168_thumb.jpg

johnson rifle pics are not attaching for some reason (934kb & 235kb)

post-5884-99806_thumb.jpg

Newbie here... Please be kind I have a Johnson semi-auto that I have had for a few years Just now getting around to finding what I have. Don't know for sure how to post here or how to include pictures so you can see what I see. Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can become as smart as you guys!

Hey New guy: welcome to the site. There are alot of very knowledgeable people here who don't mind answering questions. In my experience there are only two dumb questions:::: The one that isn't asked but should be..... And the one that is asked repeatedly because your not listening to the answer!!! Anyway i cannot tell you how to post pics i can't do it myself but some others will when they see your post. Anyway welcome Ryche

Hi Elmer,

As a fairly new person myself I can vouch that everyone here has been very generous with their knowledge (and patience).

If you want to post pictures in a reply like this, look for the button in the lower right that says "More Reply Options".

That should open a new screen. In the lower left corner you should see two Browse buttons and a paper clip next to Attach Files

You can use them to browse to photos or documents on your computer and attach them to your post.

For myself - I've had some problems with this working so sometimes I have to edit a post and re-attach a photo.

For example the picture below took 5 tries to get it to attach - but it could be just my browser or the connection.

post-765-21293_thumb.jpg