Goodbye_Charlie

Gallery of Joseph's Handiwork?

6 posts in this topic

I was just readng some of the comments in the "New Stocks Available" topic and I have to admit that I'm disapointed (but not surprised) that Joseph can't ship a new stock and barrel to the great white north...

Since I can't personally enjoy the benefits of Joseph's skills, I was wondering if anyone else was interested in posting a photo or two of their JSAR fitted with a new stock or barrel from Mr. Scott?

If you don't want to post a photo, maybe you can just let everyone know how your project turned out?

Thanks

Here's one of Joe's butt stocks 2sbqzq1.jpg2mhwkde.jpg

If you want to get a barrel or another part shipped up here (and the seller either cannot or won't do it) there are import services like Irunguns.ca that specialize in this. Fully legit and professional. The American seller just ships it to their Arizona address - rest is taken care of. I have been buying on gunbroker.com for several years. No SWAT team has busted down my door.

I have one of Joe's Butt Stocks and rear sights I am still waiting for him to make a run of barrels. His work is top notch I haven't seen any better and I have been looking for years

Please message me details on Irunguns.ca so I can sell to Charlie. As for barrels, I still have a blind spot in right eye and don't know when I can safely run machinery. Thanks, Joe

Thanks Sledge101 & Joseph!!! And yes - I keep reading about Joseph's excellent skills and dedication to quality which is why I thought this might be a great topic! Joseph - no pressure, I'm sure you're itching to get back at your tools, but good health and family come first.