Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Scott

Tulsa Gunshow April 11-12

5 posts in this topic

The big Wanamaker Tulsa show will be April 11-12. I will be downstairs at island 12LA (row 12 lower level,, row a) with three Johnson to sell, parts, and other military rifles. Come visit and bring your Johnson for free inspection.

Anyone see what happened at the last Tulsa Gun Show??? Please follow this link! I was ripped a few times at Midwestern shows; always thought ir was a Kane County Sheriff's police officer that had a table next or near mine !! Well it was and I saw the hidden video of him stealing a $1500.00 ART scope off of my table !! why a Hidden video?? The ATF and FBI Public Integrity unit had him under surveillance !! he got like 8 years in Jail on a plea bargain for the criminal acts he was perpetrating ! Here is the link !

http://newsok.com/three-arrested-as-new-video-surveillance-system-foils-thefts-at-tulsa-gun-show/article/5410199

Hopefully these three stooges will get a long term in jail to think about things because it seems this non-sense has been going on for a while ! Looks like someone stole two collectable Henry rifles and an 1866 Winchester in November; worth a whopping $170,000.00 !!