Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rarecat

Poster Update - New Posters!

6 posts in this topic

A couple of updates and some new possibilities.  I've been able to successfully scan all of the posters now and have enlisted my graphic artist neighbor to clean up the images, size them and prepare them for production.  In addition, I scanned my two other original posters which are heavily yellowed.  Will see what my neighbor can do with the images but if I can get them print worthy would anyone be interested?  The pictures below are B&W scan copies.....

Progress is being made....

Frank

20210908_120958.jpg

20210908_121034.jpg

Yes, Frank....depending on if they can be reduced to the same size as the JSAR and JLMG posters, because of my local guy only having a plotting table big enough for those dimensions.

The quality of these 2 charts is an obvious challenge......but it beats not having them at all.  ej

Another update....more posters acquired!

First off, if I outbid one of you on Fleabay, sorry about that.....

I now have 6 different original posters, the newest one is called Ammo Chart no. 2 (.50 cal to 40mm) .  This latest purchase netted me better copies of the two small arms and the LMG posters.  The new better posters have been scanned and given the my graphic artist friend.  In addition, I've started looking into pricing and production.

Thanks for every ones patience, it will be worth it to have the best quality reproductions possible....and once the images are complete and posters printed I'll offer up the duplicate originals for sale as well...

Frank

I appreciate the effort you are making to accomplish this. Once you can get those two we discussed reduced to the size of the others, I'll take one of each.  ej

No, but I do have a mid 70's vintage dealership poster of Farrah when she was spokesperson for the Mercury Cougar....it is spectacular and wall sized...

FF.jpg