1. 1. Make your selections

• 1). Combo JSAR & LMG
    • 2). JSAR
    • 3). LMG
    • 4). Small Arms
    • 5). Machine Guns
    • 6). Small Arms Ammo
    • 7). Heavy Ammo

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

Gentlemen,

This poll is designed to give me an idea of how many of each poster I need to produce.  I have a feeling I know but just looking for confirmation.  I'll let this run for a week and then submit my initial production order.  The posters will be 24" x 36"   Having these posters laser printed on normal paper will keep the price at about $5.00 a poster.  Shipping will likely be 8 to 10 dollars.  Participation in the poll does not obligate anyone to buy anything.  Ordering instructions will be posted once production is complete 

Poster 1 Combo.jpg

Poster 2 JSAR.jpg

Poster 3 LMG.jpg

Poster 4 Small Arms.jpg

Poster 5 Machine Guns.jpg

Poster_6_Small_Arms_Ammo.jpg

Poster_7_Heavy_Ammo.jpg

While I voted for #2, I suspect that I may want two of them, and possibly 1-2 of #1, but I will get with you on that.

If shipping of multiple copies of posters, would multiple copies be able to be shipped in one tube container, for a slightly increased price (weight)?

ArtR

I'd put everything in a single tube and I doubt there would be a difference in price since the weight per poster is negligible 

Sounds good, and I will get back with you on this.

Frank, at this point, I would buy at least 5 of number one for starters. A couple will be gifts to others, including family. Really appreciate your efforts here.  ej

I didn't take into account people wanting multiples of a specific poster when I put the poll together but it won't be an issue.  I'll be ordering more than enough to handle the volume for the posters that are most requested, probably 1, 2 and 3.

As a side note, I can see where these items may be a hit on one or two of the auction sites as well.

Poll activity seems to have died off so I'll "close" the poll on Sunday and use those numbers to make the initial order.  I'll also work up the ordering instructions and post them up once I have the finished posters in hand 

If I’m not too late, I would like 2,4 & 6 please 

I would like 1, 2, and three.

@camstuff  @flyer338

If you responded to the poll, I've got your requests.  If you didn't, I'm pretty sure i've got you covered anyway

Yep, I did respond to the poll earlier this morning. They all look great!!