Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimbocious

No. 9026 - no-reserve penny auction

10 posts in this topic

I find it 'strange' that there are no 'high definition' photos showing the MFG IMPRINT including the SN. I looked several times and can only find 'very light' imprint signs (#20,#21, #44). Usually these will stand out sharply in similar photos.

Everything except the bolt handle looks to be refinished. That being said i would bid up to at least $900 without a thought :)

Be interesting to see how high it goes in 12 days.  Kinda looks like a Mr. Scott butt plate on it. Removing it and looking would tell the tale.

Have to wait and see, especially if a board member ends up with it. As Art said no good pics of what we like to see.

Bayo scabbard really looks repo.

Ryche

Wow! Bid up to $1.25 already! Plus tax! Also interested in how high it will go. The item description will sell it for maybe more than it should get if it has been refinished.

Photo images #13, #14, #20, #21 and others show a 'strange line' extending through/across receiver SN zone

I'm thinking it is a Miltech refurbishment with the original, or some original stock. The "strange line?" No idea, but I see no reason to suspect the receiver isn't to standards. I might watch this.

Yes, pending further info, my first guess also would be Miltech.

Wow! Now up to $5025.00 !

This item closed tonight, sold $7000.00. Everything is worth what someone is willing to pay.