Joseph Scott

Thanks for all of yours prayers, messages, and calls

8 posts in this topic

Thanks for all of your help in  recovering from two major surgeries and five days in ICU.  Heart valve replacement went well but then next day had a pacemaker installed.  This sent my body into all sorts of new problems.  Had more wires on me than a model A Ford and approximately 60 new holes in my body. Now home and recovering.  Got OK to travel to Tulsa GS.  Have what they call "brain fog" due to lack of  sufficient blood flow.  Will be at same location downstairs.  Have 15 bayonet lugs to sell.

Great news to be home recovering. Go play with some of your Johnson treasures and you'll recover even quicker. Have a great Thanksgiving soon!

Good news, Joe. Glad to hear you're able to travel. Might be good to have someone with you and wheel you around if necessary.  ej

My wife and a friend are traveling with me .  They will drive, load and unload.  I am limited to lifting 5 lbs and left arm to chest height with a sling.  Will be my last Tulsa show after 36 years. Again thanks for everyone's concern. Joe

Joe...so good to hear that things turned out okay for you. Glad to hear that you will be able to travel. Maybe you can still go to future shows, as a spectator, vs exhibitor? Still fun with less hassle.

ArtR