Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rarecat

Johnson LMG in Action with FSSF

8 posts in this topic

BRAVO   !!!!  Thank you, Frank....  ej

And a close-up earlier than that. Is there any way we can save or preserve that footage? Perhaps on a disk if it is legal. I will cover any reasonable expense.  Ed J

On 4/5/2023 at 5:30 PM, Ed Johnson said:

And a close-up earlier than that. Is there any way we can save or preserve that footage? Perhaps on a disk if it is legal. I will cover any reasonable expense.  Ed J

From the "about" page:

The CriticalPast channel on YouTube contains a selection of the many thousands of archival stock footage clips seen at CriticalPast.com. Fully digitized and searchable, the CriticalPast collection is one of the largest royalty-free historic footage collections in the world. At CriticalPast.com, you can search and view thousands of vintage video clips and millions of still images. The collection spans over 4000 locations worldwide. All clips are available for immediate download in multiple HD codecs and frame rates. Prices start at USD $125 per clip, which includes royalty-free, perpetual, all media, worldwide licensing. Timecode window full-resolution screener versions of footage are available at no charge for registered users. Millions of stills derived from the source material are also instantly downloadable.

Ordering Instructions

I just ordered two stills in .JPEG format for my own use, it's pretty simple

Thanks for info. If it is that accessible, I am less concerned.