Joseph Scott

Gun Show Story

3 posts in this topic

At the Houston Gun Collectors show, a customer stated he had been friends with a deceased paramarine for many years who carried a Johnson. The gun was donated to the Nimitz museum in Texas. Now the good part: supposely, the Marines picked up the guns at the "factory" and Mr. Johnson went to the Pacific with the Marines. Seems as if we have "our facts" all wrong according to the person telling me this story. I will try to find out if the museum has a Johnson and the serial number. That part may be correct.

While they were in Rhode Island they could practice some beach landings too.

I'd almost forgotten :rolleyes: ...on my way home from VietNam I met Melvin Johnson, :lol: along with some other Jarheads. Melvin was packing a Johnson LMG. He said that he was on his way back to the Pacific to take care of some unfinished business? :o We were somewhere near the Burmuda Triangle if I recall correctly. B) M48TANKER

Oh yeah, I was there. I can't disclose what my mission was. You know, Black Ops stuff. I was with the CIA and we parachuted into North VietNam. That's all I can tell you without haveing to kill you.

post-695-127508939666_thumb.jpg