conestoga101

Joe Scott are you out there?

13 posts in this topic

Please see this post

http://johnsonautomatics.com/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=1787

Joe has had vision problems and needs some time to get well.

I don't have a list. I make or have most all external parts such as stocks, forearms, butt plate, pins, screws, recoil keys, barrels, sights, lugs. Also have original bolt catches, new main springs and a few original magazines. Message me your needs. Joe

Joe, glad to hear from you, hope that all is going well with your eye treatments. I know it is not pleasant, and takes time. Please do not hesitate to let the board and members know if you need some time.

ArtR

My eye sight seems to be returning. Now seems to be about 75% back in bad eye. Due for another injection in 4 weeks. I still am not working in shop due to danger of poor depth perception while using machinery but am trying to catch up on messages. I had wet macular degeneration which is blood vessel growth and leakage/bleeding behind the retina which pushes the retina out of focus and the blood gives a dark spot in vision. It came on suddenly. I first noticed it looking down a barrel which looked flat on the left side with the right eye and ok with my left eye. Don't ignore annual eye checks. Thanks for all the concerns and patience with contacts.

JOE ,

SENT a PM, no repsonce I would like to talk to you about some parts and your DVD.

THANKS

TRACS (TOM)

tracs, you are not the only one whom has sent a pm to Joe.

I'll bet his pm inbox is full, with pm's for best wishes for him to get WELL.

Additionally there might be a few pm's AHEAD of you, looking for parts and DVD's.

Example.

My request for parts was on May 5th.

Joe pm'd me back prices & parts availablity (stock blanks were 3 weeks away) on the May 7th,

Asked about me doing a pre-pay on the in work parts, probably at the same time Joe's eyesight went fowl.

Saw the post about Joe's eyesight issue, began hoping his eyesight will return to normal in a month or two.

My guess, when Joe starts posting again, kinda means things are getting better, and thats when I will try again at getting parts and a stock.

Update on health problems and messages. I can see at normal distances except up close, I don't have depth perception. I have completed all but three orders and am starting to work on them. I am out of several items due to not working in shop. The hard item is bending the little front pin retainer for the forearm. I ruined seven before I finally got two to ship. Need to make about five more but it goes slow. I think I have answered all the personal messages. Bare with me on orders, I will send them as soon as I can. Or if you want, I can send a refund. Thanks for everyones patience and comments. Joe

tracs, you are not the only one whom has sent a pm to Joe.

I'll bet his pm inbox is full, with pm's for best wishes for him to get WELL.

Additionally there might be a few pm's AHEAD of you, looking for parts and DVD's.

Example.

My request for parts was on May 5th.

Joe pm'd me back prices & parts availablity (stock blanks were 3 weeks away) on the May 7th,

Asked about me doing a pre-pay on the in work parts, probably at the same time Joe's eyesight went fowl.

Saw the post about Joe's eyesight issue, began hoping his eyesight will return to normal in a month or two.

My guess, when Joe starts posting again, kinda means things are getting better, and thats when I will try again at getting parts and a stock.

TANK,

If you took the time to check the date on my message ,7/15, you'll see I did not send JOE any since ,figuring he's still not

100%, being new to this forum, I didn't know if the message went thru.

I don't need you to to tell me there may be some PM in frontof me,I got the one on my own.