Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArtR

video

5 posts in this topic

I did not see this posted before, so will just post in case you have not seen

Art, I would very much like to pull this video onto a disk....DVD and/or Computer....and make it available to members of the Team. Are you able to do this? Or can I have my Tech down here pull it off the source? Let me know. I like it very much.  ej

Ed: If you go on Youtube and look up Forgotten weapons 44 Johnson light machinegun you will find another of Ian's videos about it as well.

He also did one on my DROR a couple years back.

Also at the end of this posted video there will come up a bunch of thumbnail pictures linking to those videos.

Ryche

Ed

The video is on YouTube and is from Forgotten Weapons site. This fellow had also done a decent video on the 1941 rifle. There are several "youtube" download applications that are available for Windoze computers.  I am using Linux, and have not found one that I like. If you or your tech guy do not find a way to do this, I will locate an Windoze computer and try and get you a file/dvd.

ArtR

Having problems with U-Tube today. If you are able to access (a) the '41 JSAR, (b) the '41 JLMG (as you showed) and (c) also the '44 JLMG as mentioned, and can get them all, it will probably take you some time. Keep track of that time. Email me regarding any progress and/or if you have any questions or suggestions for my tech to follow.