Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArtR

LMG mag on Auction Arms

4 posts in this topic

Amazing! LMG mags go for $50 from Numrich and Sarco retail!

I have only ever seen 2 LMG kits in 4 years of looking for Johnson parts, is there just none out there or is there some guy sitting on 500 of them or??? I would sure like the opertunity to have one, however, where the heck would you get a reciever made for one, will the 41 JOhnson reciever work in a semi auto config?

I'm hoping to get a DROR kit and see what can be done with it.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

JS

LMG kits seem to be extinct. I think our government gave them away or used them undercover in other countries. I have heard of a few in central America but not importable. A lower can be fitted on a rifle receiver as a semi. Several members have done this but finding an undamaged magazine carrier is next to impossible. A semi-LMG sells for $8-$10,000. Post WTB on various websites/ auction sites. The only parts of a Dror kit that is useable is the rear(lower). It can be fitted to a rifle receiver but is 1944 style tube stock. Nothing else fits. Last week there was a modified special bolt on Ebay so that it was a legal semi-auto. Seller was MGMD. A knowledgable person about semi conversions.