Joseph Scott

Dr. Bryan Alpert has Passed

15 posts in this topic

I learned that Dr. Alpert died in August.  He was a major contributor to our website and knowledgeable  about Johnson  guns.  He was also an outstanding surgeon and teacher on facial re-constuctions.   Google his name to read obituary.

Oh no, so sad to hear it.  He was always so helpful and generous with his knowledge

This is sad news, Brian was full of information that helped us all.  He helped me with parts and his knowledge several times.  So sorry to hear this.  Our condolences to his family. 

If anyone would like to mail a card....here is his address.....323 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40202

No one gets out of here alive, but he "made his mark" in more than one field. That's more than I will have. We should be grateful Brian had a full life and has actually left a legacy to be admired.

I learned from his posts, and I will miss and mourn him. We are here for only a short while, so it is important to make the most of every opportunity to make a difference. It seems that he did.

Brian was a major contributor to this Website, not only as a financial supporter but as an enthusiast and very thorough collector. His info was always accurate when he wrote and he was a very genuine human being. His battles with his cancer and his consistently upbeat attitude despite the hardships were an inspiration to me personally. I will very much miss him on this website and as a friend.

Very sad news to find out on Thanksgiving .

We had multiple conversations over the years and would always tried to help each other with different projects.

Brian was very knowledgable and always willing to help , real gentleman  who will be missed forever .

My condolences to his family .

On 11/16/2021 at 3:49 PM, ArtR said:

If anyone would like to mail a card....here is his address.....323 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40202

I just got a letter returned stating "attempted delivery, not known, unable to forward."  Do we have a different address?  ej

I have his phone number if that helps? 502-419-317

Phil