Joseph Scott

Off topic -health report

11 posts in this topic

I have just returned from liver cancer Immune therapy treatment.  It did not work and the three liver tumors have grown but not spread.  It leaves you with fatigue and brain fog and I have not been answering messages. I have couple of weeks before different TACE procedure where they inject chemo drugs direct into  tumors through thigh entry and then seal them into the tumors with a plug.  Surgery is not an option because of my age.  If we think Johnson's are expensive try cancer treatment ($400K+)

Joe,

I'll keep you in my prayers. Cancer is one disease of which my family has seen it's share. (Old Sister Silvia would be proud of me for not ending that sentence in a preposition!)

Godspeed and prayers for a positive result.

Joe

So very sorry to hear of your continued health issues. I want you to know that I think of you frequently, and I wish you the very best. Hang in there

ArtR

I will keep you in my thoughts and prays, for a good outcome with the treatment. 

So sorry to hear about this Joseph, I know the treatments are difficult. Stay strong. 

Will keep you in prayer, this discussion causes one to be grateful for health, but at the same time realize that we are not guaranteed tomorrow, but for the grace of God we proceed.

Joe, I sent you an E-mail, so this is just to confirm that we (the Webteam) are all praying for your good health.  ej