walt

Denim shirts

17 posts in this topic

I've been kicking this idea around for a while. I want to have a long sleeve button down collared demin shirt embroidered with over the left pocket:

Top line: Johnson Automatics

2nd line: Model of 1941

3rd: Embroidered Johnson rifle

Bottom line: www.johnsonautomatics.com

Maybe a name on the right pocket not sure about this depends on the cost.

If enough of you folks want these I'll try to get them done by Christmas but

can't promise this.

I still have a couple of Johnson Automatics Posters left for anyone who wants

one. I think we can get Ed will sign one for you.

Don't forget June of 2007 West Springfield MA. I'm going to get things rolling at the Dec show in W.S MA

Walt B)

Walt,

I'm in for one shirt, and if reminded of discription of poster may want one of those, too. Please contact me, or let me know, and I'll attempt to conact you.

As a sidebar, the shirt idea may be an effective way to raise a little change to assist our ever faithful webmaster in the defrayment of operational costs. It also may allow for a little encouragement when "policing-up" some of the cyber-trash that is left on the board from time to time. I would not object to a markup in price for that purpose, and can't imagine anyone who's monitored this board for any length of time feeling any differently.

Thanks for the offer, and opportunity!

Semper Fi,

Rick S.

I'd be interested in a shirt as well. If an extra poster is still available, I'd appreciate that too. Where's information available on the "Dec Show in WS MA"?

I'm close enough to lend a hand if needed for June 2007.

John D.

Walt,

Put me in for a shirt also.

If name added, "ART"

Size X-Large

Will pay what you determine the price to be.

Tks alot, Art

Guys

Went to the shirt place this afternoon. The shirt I picked out is a denim long sleeve from Harvard Square. Pretty good shirt with a button down collar and two button cuffs. I had seriously though about the War Industry pin that Mitch suggested but decided it would be too large on the front of the shirt. So I settled on the rifle. I have a couple of pictures to use but the folks at Tee's Plus said that the embroider may not be able to show alot of detail and they will do the best they can. It should take about three weeks to do. I will have to pay a setup charge for the initial design. This will entail the number of stiches it takes to complete our design. My minimum order is 12 looks like we close to that already. The rifle size looks to be about 4 inches in length. The basic shirt from them is around 17.00 bucks. Then we have to figure in the cost of embroidering and shipping to you guys. When the first one gets done it will go to Ed. (this way he won't have to wear his vacation shirt) Once I get his approval we'll be go to go

Stay Tuned it's in the works.

walt B)

Hey Walt

Change my size to Large....my wife said she will kill me if I do not loose some weight! Maybe this will be incentive! Looking forward to seeing the final product.

Art

Mitch,

I'm working on that. They are doing a piece of material the shirts made of with the Logo. That may be by the weekend or early next week. The final design will need to get ED's approval first. Before I go out with the orders.

walt B)