Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ed Johnson

Jim Pullen

14 posts in this topic

It is with great pleasure that I make the following announcement.

As most of us know, our Webmaster, James Pullen, has been a Police Officer in Maryland for several years, having originally served over in England, where he also developed an initial interest in my father's weapons, starting with the rifle. It is my belief that his police training has helped to make him one of the best firearms researchers in the world. Those of us directly connected with the recent book "Johnson Rifles and Machine Guns" can safely state that Jim made a very major contribution to our work. And it is a fact that Jim, on his own, created this website dedicated to my father's work long before I personally ever became involved, and before we ever established the present website "team" to help support his efforts.

Very recently, Officer James Pullen was promoted to the position of Sergeant. Please join me in congratulating him on this promotion. We should ALL be very proud of him.

Ed Johnson :D

I would like to offer my congratulations to Sergeant James Pullen.

You have also provided a great service to the Johnson Rifle community.

Thank you for providing this website & serving as webmaster.

Congratulations Jim and thanks again for your work on this website.

Adriaan

Congratulations "Sarge" - it's hard to believe you achieved that full time while you do this "part-time" website!! Many thanks for the extra effort for the many of us who enjoy being part of this group. (Does this mean you'll eat doughnuts now and gain weight?) LOL

best regards,

John D.

Jim,

Please accept my belated congratulations on a well deserved promotion. I know that you will continue to serve your community and state with the same due diligence that you have in the past shown on this web site.

While we have not met personally, I feel that I can call you a friend because of the way you deal with our needs here on this site.

Again, congratulations and best wishes in your new duties and endeavors.

ArtR

HEY Congrats. I cannot believe that you do both! Keep all of us under controll should be a full time job :D:blink: :blink: :lol: :lol:

Once again excellent job on Sargent. Ryche

Congratulations Sgt.--I know it took a LOT of hard work and a lot of off duty hours to pass that written test and to get the promotion. Now you can look forward to working toward a promotion to Lt.

Regards,

Black Tom

Congratulations Jim be carefull out there my friend i do a lot of work with law inforcement there are some crazy people out there.Keep up the good work with the site.Gary my nick is BDM

Bird Dog Man